fairy dust plum

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Sweetness

Your Lips stop my heart when they reach mine
the taste of your mouth so sublime
the caress of your fingers against my cheek running through my hair
your eyes pierce my soul
you know me better than anyone

Each heartbeat says your name
every thought has your smile
the bearth that I take
help me breath in your life
I don't want to depart
So I will just get lost in us tonight

Laying between the sheets bodies entwind
fingers interlocked  my head on your chest
we talk about hope and dreams
expressing our deepest feelings
as you kiss teh sweat from my forehead
and hold me tight I know whats screaming on the inside

Each heartbeat says my name every thought has my smile
the breaths that you take
help  you breath in my life
you dont' want to depart
so you'll just got lost in us tonight

Having you by my side
gives me such a high
the ecstasy I feel when
your pressed against me
hard to deny the connection
we feel inside
so many moments apart
maybe one day it will stop

Each heartbeat says each others name
every thought we see our smiles
the breaths that we take
breath in our lives
we don't want to depart So, we will just get lost
in us tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment