fairy dust plum

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

the light in the dark

In a dark tunnel I have been for a long time. And suddenly a light appears. A unknown light one that is not familiar to me but feels like I have had it all along. It is warm and inviting. And holds something sweet. The picture of a warm summer day appears in my mind. The nice warm breeze blowing through my hair. my skin being kissed by the sun. Reaching out, I, feel you. You warmth and comfort. Like a dream come true. Into your arms you fold me and pull me close. Letting me hear your heartbeat taking in your scent and letting me relax into you. But then the coldness washes over me and the light is fading. I rush and scamper to try and hold onto it. Running towards it because i know that i want it in my life. It's not a need it is want. Just pure and utter want. Your light is being pulled away and i am trying to make it stay. Please don't leave me in the dark to fight with my own vices stay with me light it up so I can see it all and help me fight through all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment